- Created on 29 October 2014
Attention, KCAL customers! Flu season is here! To help you to stay healthy, KCAL Insurance is now providing free flu shot services, an offer exclusive to KCAL clients!
- Created on 24 September 2014
From May to September 2014, KCAL Insurance Agency hosted a series of informational seminars for business owners, marketing managers and HR managers with the goal of educating people in the areas of labor and commercial law, business tax auditing, business web marketing, imports and exports, and HR recruitment strategies, etc. Our secondary goal was to provide a networking platform to help business owners to grow and expand their businesses through meeting and interacting with other like-minded individuals. Each month, KCAL would host 1-2 seminars in our
- May Speaker #1 –Ping Yang, CPA
- May Speaker #2 - Philip Barquer, HR
- June Speaker – Sherry Wang, East-West Logistics, Inc. President
- July Speaker – Edward C. Lee, CPA, SACPAA President
- August Speaker #1 – James Hsieh, Cybertegic CEO
- August Speaker #2 – Xing Pan, UC Riverside Professor
- September Speaker – Paul Cheng, Attorney at Law
KCAL Insurance plans to host similar events in the near future, so please stay tuned...
- Created on 18 September 2014
KCAL Insurance Agency invites Wendy Doo, Attorney at Law, to share her professional experience and provide sexual harassment prevention training.
- Seminar/Training Date: 9/26/2014
- Training Time: 2:00PM - 4:00PM
- Training Content:
- What is sexual harassment?
- How to avoid sexual harassment in the workplace?
- Sexual Harassment Case Study
- Tips for Preventing Sexual Harassment
- Training Language: Mandarin Chinese
- Registration required. To register, please click here now .
- Cost: Free
For more information, please visit: http://www.dfeh.ca.gov/Publications_StatLaws_SexHarrass.htm