- Created on 18 September 2014
KCAL Insurance Agency invites Wendy Doo, Attorney at Law, to share her professional experience and provide sexual harassment prevention training.
- Seminar/Training Date: 9/26/2014
- Training Time: 2:00PM - 4:00PM
- Training Content:
- What is sexual harassment?
- How to avoid sexual harassment in the workplace?
- Sexual Harassment Case Study
- Tips for Preventing Sexual Harassment
- Training Language: Mandarin Chinese
- Registration required. To register, please click here now .
- Cost: Free
For more information, please visit: http://www.dfeh.ca.gov/Publications_StatLaws_SexHarrass.htm
- Created on 28 August 2014
KCAL Insurance Agency will be hosting the next Symposium for Business Owners on September 11 and inviting Paul Cheng, Attorney at Law to be the VIP guest speaker. This month's topic will be: "The Top 10 Lawsuits that Business Owners are Facing in 2014" and will cover the following:
- Employment Issues
- Non Compete Agreement
- Employment Handbook
- Individual Liability of Corporate/Third Party Actions
- Piercing corporate veil
- Acts of Employees
- Corporate Decisions
- EPLI / Import Export Insurance
- Accounts Receivable = FDCPA
- Landlord Tenant Disputes
- Contracts with Chinese Companies
If you are interested in attending, please REGISTER ONLINE NOW!
- Created on 21 July 2014
Now we have two seminars, scheduled on 8/14 and 8/22, that will feature the following guest speakers, James Hsieh (CEO of Cybertegic) and Xing Pan (Asst. Professor of Marketing at UC Riverside), who will be sharing insider tips and knowledge on social media / online marketing and e-commerce.
- Created on 25 June 2014
Attention, business owners! Effecgtive July 1, 2014, California minimum wage will increase from $8.00 to $9.00. As a business owner, you must post a labor law poster, with the most current labor laws, where your employees can see it, or else you may be fined.
As a reminder, simply having the labor law poster doesn't mean that you don't need to obtain workers' compensation insurance. Don't forget, as long as you have employees, regardless of whether they are part-time or full-time, you must obtain a workers' compensation policy to protect your employees against the risk of work-related injuries -- this is required by law.
KCAL Insurance Agency has created an all-comprehensive 2014 labor law poster, based on federal and California state regulations, to help business owners meet this legal requirement.
Our posters are FREE but in LIMITED SUPPLY. Please click here to request your FREE labor law poster.