With various interpretations going on about the Wayfair decision as well as the recent trade wars, businesses have a lot to discuss! KCAL Insurance Agency is teaming up with the San Gabriel Valley Economic Partnership, along with Bank of America and various cities’ Chamber of Commerce to invite specialists from all over to cover the impact of the Wayfair decision and the recent trade wars. One of the Big Four Accounting Firms, KPMG, will be in attendance to speak on these topics and to offer guidance on what businesses can do to address these new developments. (Learn more here.)
Due to popular demand and an overwhelming large number of registrations, a new seminar has been added on August 24th! Sign up ASAP before seats fill up!
Topic #1: Trade Wars, Tariffs, and New Business Opportunities
- Industries impacted by the trade war
- How to apply for tax exemption
- Tariff rates and rules of origin
- How to reduce the impact of the trade war and identify investment opportunities
- How to setup and start a factory in the U.S.
Topic #2: E-Commerce/Online Retailers, State Sales Tax
- State regulations
- How to collect, report, and pay state sales taxes in and out of state
- How to adjust sales strategies
- How to deal with the tax recovery period
KCAL Insurance Agency is offering free registration (including lunch) for the first 20 KCAL commercial clients that register with us. Registration for non-members is $20/attendee (including lunch). The event is limited to 80 guests and registration is on a first come first serve basis.